F E A R F E A R

yeah

Comeing from a huge Horror fanatic. This flash is one of the best I've ever seen. I want to see more like this one. Make more! Keep up the good work.

Monsters Under the Bed Monsters Under the Bed

Kill the monster

there is no evidence that MJ is a child molester, but grown men should not sleep in the same bed with children. So in other words kill that monster. Oh and keep up the good work. I can't wait to see more flash like this one.

joshlawler7 responds:

Thank you very much. I'm on day 15 of my flash mx 2004 trial, so this might be my last flash unless I buy the program.

Destination Egg! Destination Egg!

Yeah

this movie is fucken funny. at least I know someone that shares my feelings on anal sex.

Kevlar Kevlar

Good song

I liked the drum beat in the begining. the guitar and drumbeat didn't really go together at first, I think the guitar was too distorted. but fourty seconds into the song the drum and guitar went together good. My favorite part is about a minute into the soung, oh and I also like the solo you did with the guitar (about a minute and twenty seconds into the song). above all the originality and effort was very good. All I can say is keep it up. Your Friend -The Silencer-

Jungle Technica Jungle Technica

kick ass

I just downloaded this song and listend to it and I got to tell ya this song kicks major ass. your beats went together good everything went together good. keep it up man.